What would make you buy a small phone?

Join the discussion
mioasdf
mioasdf
Arena Apprentice
• 1mo ago
  1. Portability: A smaller phone is easier to carry around, fitting comfortably in pockets or small bags, which is convenient for on-the-go use.
  2. Ergonomics: A compact design that allows for easy one-handed use would be a major draw, especially if it doesn't compromise on screen quality or functionality.
  3. Performance: If the small phone can deliver high performance, like a fast processor, good battery life, and a high-quality camera, it would be appealing.
  4. Battery Life: Despite its size, if the phone can last a full day on a single charge, it would be a strong selling point.
  5. Durability: A well-built phone that feels sturdy and offers some degree of water and dust resistance would be important.
  6. Minimalistic Design: A sleek, minimalistic design that's visually appealing and feels good to hold could be a key factor.
  7. Affordability: If it offers good value for money, providing top-notch features at a competitive price, it would be a compelling reason to choose a smaller device.
  8. Ecosystem Integration: If it seamlessly integrates with other devices and services I use, like a smartwatch or cloud services, it would enhance the overall user experience.

If a small phone can deliver on these aspects without major trade-offs, it would definitely be tempting to switch from a larger device.

TBomb
TBomb
Arena Master
• 3w ago

If it were like a Nintendo Switch where I can slap it into something and make the screen bigger if I needed it to be

FCC OKs Cingular\'s purchase of AT&T Wireless