Did the iPhone 16 live up to your expectations?

Join the discussion
Guran
Guran
Arena Apprentice
• 6d ago
↵MartyLK said:

Yes. I didn't expect Apple to reverse the removal of a pSIM slot and I wasn't pleased. I won't even consider an iPhone beyond the 13 pro.

Removal of PSIM is an issue in the US only :-)

smi1323
smi1323
Arena Apprentice
• 6d ago
↵ilia.t said:

Apple announced the new iPhone lineup, and many people’s reaction was a sigh of boredom. That’s not the first time the collective conclusion of tech enthusiasts is that smartphone innovation is dead, and nothing interesting happens anymore. Such opinions might be understandable, but maybe they’re based on unrealistic expectations.

That’s why my big iPhone question this year is, how much of your expectations were met? Did you expect more surprises that you didn’t get? Did you gasp in awe because of anything during the keynote? What were you imagining before the event that didn’t happen during it? What part of your expectations were based on reality, and what was just wishful thinking?

I have an iPhone 13 Pro Max. I compared the specifications to the iPhone 16 Pro Max on the Apple Store website and was surprised to see how little differences there are 😳

pimpin83z
pimpin83z
Arena Legend
• 6d ago
↵Guran said:

Removal of PSIM is an issue in the US only :-)

Still an issue nonetheless. :-)

You thought you cooked, didn't you?

pimpin83z
pimpin83z
Arena Legend
• 6d ago
↵smi1323 said:

I have an iPhone 13 Pro Max. I compared the specifications to the iPhone 16 Pro Max on the Apple Store website and was surprised to see how little differences there are 😳

What about real world performance? My friend said my 14 Pro Max was smoother & faster than his 13 Pro Max; and that was a year ago.

Jinker
Jinker
Arena Apprentice
• 3d ago

No, there was nothing unexpected after all the leaks and speculation.

A very poor show by Apple.

FCC OKs Cingular\'s purchase of AT&T Wireless