Ask us anything about Samsung’s new devices

Join the discussion
Rad Slavov
Rad Slavov
Phonearena team
• 2mo ago
↵scubastevie said:

Does the Z Flip 6 finally support Samsung Dex?

Sadly, there is no DeX support on the Galaxy Z Flip 6. I feel your pain.

OdysseasP
OdysseasP
Arena Apprentice
• 2mo agoedited

How susceptible to damage is the internal display of the Fold 6 which is made of plastic?

HeadPlug
HeadPlug
Arena Apprentice
• 2mo ago

Other than the battery and the whole "ruggedness" bit, is there anything meaningful to be gained by going Watch Ultra rather than Watch 7? The processor is the same, and all the health tracking features seem identical...

Rad Slavov
Rad Slavov
Phonearena team
• 2mo ago
↵HeadPlug said:

Other than the battery and the whole "ruggedness" bit, is there anything meaningful to be gained by going Watch Ultra rather than Watch 7? The processor is the same, and all the health tracking features seem identical...

I don't think there is much more to it. Maybe aside from the different design. If you prefer the Ultra's design, then that's a perfectly legit reason to go for it instead of the regular Watch 7.

Rad Slavov
Rad Slavov
Phonearena team
• 2mo ago
↵OdysseasP said:

How susceptible to damage is the internal display of the Fold 6 which is made of plastic?

Not sure exactly how susceptible it is. However, it should be markedly stronger compared to the internal screen of previous Folds. Samsung is using a thicker, stronger screen covering material, and it's explicitly saying the screen, especially in the folding area, is considerably more resistant to damage.

corvette72778
corvette72778
Arena Apprentice
• 1mo ago

Is Samsung going to fix the battery life that was destroyed in the 6.1 update for the S23? My battery life is down 25% since the update.

Melanie9537
Melanie9537
Arena Apprentice
• 1mo ago
This comment is awaiting moderation and will be visible after it has been approved.
FCC OKs Cingular\'s purchase of AT&T Wireless